The International Battery Association (IBA) is soliciting nominations for the following awards in 2018 to recognize significant contributions to battery research and technology development that have impacted the advancement of energy storage systems. These awards are:
- IBA Research Award – to recognize significant individual accomplishments in battery research.
- IBA Technology Award – to recognize significant individual or organizational accomplishments that have advanced battery technology.
- IBA Early Career Award – to recognize outstanding scientific or technological accomplishments in fundamental or applied research by young scientists at an early career stage.
- IBA Yeager Award – to recognize significant individual lifetime accomplishments in battery research and/or technology.
Nominations for these awards must include:
- A nomination letter highlighting the qualifications and accomplishments of the individual or organization;
- At least two (2) recommendation letters but no more than four (4) from prominent individuals in the battery community;
- A curriculum vitae outlining the accomplishments and credentials of the nominee.
The deadline for submitting nominations is December 8th, 2017. Nomination documents should be sent by email to Dominique.Guyomard@cnrs-imn.fr. Self-nominations will not be considered. The IBA Award Committee will review the nominations in each category and select award winners. The results will be announced in early 2018. The awards will be recognized at the banquet of the IBA meeting.