All participants must pay the registration fee. At least one of the authors on your abstract must register, and co-authors do not need to register unless they plan to participate in the meeting. Once your abstract is accepted, then you will need to register for the meeting. Conference registration fees may be paid online. The registration fee includes access to the meeting for either the whole conference, receptions, coffee breaks, and lunches. Please check the details below; The Online Registration system will be opened from the November 20, 2017.
(From Nov. 20, 2017 to Jan. 31, 2018)
| Regular Registration
** Registration fee includes;
• Access to the IBA 2018 Meeting
• Welcome Reception on March 11th, 2018
• Finger foods on Poster Session
• Banquet & IBA Award Ceremony on March 14th, 2018
• Conference KIT
• Accompanying person is a relative (spouse, husband) of a registered participant, he/she is not allowed to attend the
technical session (Oral&Poster) in the conference room.
By Credit Card
- VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and Union Pay are acceptable only.
- Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure only.
- Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate the payment you made to KRP*eximbay.
By Bank Transfer
- Please make the bank transfer to below account provided.
(* Sender's name MUST BE identical with registrant's name).
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrant.
- In order to confirm your payment,
please send the remittance slip via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+82-42-472-7459).
||The Korean Electrochemical Society (KECS)
||Woori Bank, 145, Cheonho-daero, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
After your on-line registration and the payment are completed, you will receive the confirmation letter from the IBA 2018 Secretariat including your registration via e-mail. If you do not receive the letter within a week, please kindly contact the IBA 2018 Secretariat (email@example.com).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, send an email stating your intent to cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. You must mention if you are part of any sessions, and indicate your intent to withdraw as well. Confirmation of receipt and processing will be sent within two weeks of a cancellation request.
|Cancellation / Refund Request
|By Jan. 31, 2018
|By Feb. 28, 2018
|From Mar. 1, 2018